| Henrietta Parks & Recreation Dept.
605 Calkins Road
Hours of Operation:
The Henrietta Parks and Recreation Department is proud to offer quality parks and recreational programs for all ages. Recreation programs are updated and offered seasonally throughout the year. For more information about our programs, please call our main office or click the link below.
The Parks and Facilities Department is responsible for the maintenance; repair and improvements to all Town of Henrietta owned buildings, parklands, greenbelt areas and cemeteries. These duties include:
- Construction and remodeling of buildings, cabins and shelters
- Maintenance of turf areas (approximately 1,000 acres) including, mowing, aerating, fertilizing and top dressing of sports fields, parkland and green belts
- Pruning and planting of trees
- Landscaping around all facilities
- Installation and maintenance of all playgrounds and equipment on them.
- Snow Removal
Town of Henrietta's Community Celebration
One of our many special events!
Jason R. Kulik, Director of Parks and Recreation
Pamela Grundman, Assistant Recreation Director
Anita Tichacek, Senior Recreation Supervisor
Craig Ross, Recreation Supervisor
Shelly Gorino, Senior Center Coordinator
Rebecca Gordon, Administrative Assistant
Andrea Guarino, Administrative Assistant
Tim Ochs, Parks and Facilities Foreman
Tim Pratt, Tinker Nature Park Staff
Scott Layfield, Maintenance Mechanic
Heather Stewart, Maintenance Mechanic
James Dey, Maintenance Mechanic
Sam Correard, Maintenance Mechanic
Barbara Bresnan, Maintenance Mechanic
Josh Duncan, Maintenance Mechanic
Rob Bruno, Maintenance Mechanic