Town of Henrietta
Help Desk Technician
About Role: The Help Desk Technician is responsible for providing the first line of technical support for employees. You will assist with deploying new equipment, installing software, updating documentation and procedures, and troubleshooting PC issues.
- Provides assistance to users by responding to inquiries to the help desk.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone/email requests for assistance from users experiencing problems.
- Record/document events and problems and their resolution in the helpdesk system.
- Troubleshoot and repair of PCs, printers, monitors, phones and other peripherals.
- Assists in the deployment of hardware/software and services.
- Assist in collecting information for the equipment inventory.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an IT/Computer related field of study or minimum of (2) years of paid full-time experience in helpdesk support role.
- Prior helpdesk experience is a plus.
- Good technical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows, Mac or Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of typical office applications including all MS Office, Adobe, Web browsers, etc.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
How to Apply: Submit resume and application to Jobs@henrietta.org