Frequently Asked Questions - All FAQs

FAQs - All FAQs

Henrietta does replace mailboxes that are damaged by Town employees. This replacement is a service to the residents. However, we do not have the ability to replace all types of mailboxes in the kind. If you believe that the Town has damaged your mailbox, please call 359-7005.

Some exemptions, particularly those that are income-based, require an annual renewal.  Some other exemptions do not need to be renewed annually.  The Basic STAR exemption does not need an annual renewal, but the Enhanced STAR and Limited-Income Senior exemptions do need to be renewed every year by March 1.

Call the County Environmental Services at (585) 760-7600, and choose the hazardous material selection from their phone menu.

Call the New York State Thruway Authority at 1-800-847-8929.

You may contact the Assessor's Office at (585) 359-7032 or use the following FOIL Request Form.

icon FOIL Request Form

Simply bag your leaves, the branches must be cut in 3 foot lengths and bundled. Put both out for your refuse company collection.

The Town ordinance prohibits parking on all roads in Henrietta from November 1st thru April 15th, between the hours of 2:00 am and 9:00 am. Vehicles may be ticketed.

Clear roadsides allow our crew to salt and plow our streets efficiently and safely.

No, we do not have a dump site, contact your garbage service for a dumpster.